Please find below our Terms & Conditions for bookings, gift vouchers and cancellations.
- Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of payment confirmation
- On booking and paying for a class(es) via the website you will receive an automated booking and payment confirmation by email
- On booking and paying for a class(es) via email and bank transfer you will receive an email booking and payment confirmation
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies, intolerances and dislikes
Gift Voucher Bookings
- Gift vouchers are redeemed by email or telephoning the Cookery School with the details of the class(es) of choice and stating your voucher number, email address and contact telephone number
- Our Booking Terms and Conditions set out above will apply to all bookings made with a gift voucher.
- Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided as these will be used by Cookery School for all correspondence
The Granary Kitchen Vouchers
- Following payment on our website, you will be sent an automated email confirmation and unique voucher code
- You will shortly thereafter receive an email with a pdf copy of the gift voucher
- Gift vouchers will be valid for one year from date of purchase
- Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances but are transferable to another person
- Gift vouchers can be extended, if no suitable date is available, for an admin and extension fee of £30 - this will extend the voucher for a further 6 months.
Alternate Gift Vouchers (eg. Buy a Gift or Experience Days)
9. Gift vouchers are provided by the company with their own expiry dates and terms and condition
10. Gift vouchers are redeemed via email or telephone as outlined under the Gift Voucher bookings
- Confirmed bookings are not eligible for refunds or cancellations under any circumstances
- If you cannot attend a class you may send someone else in your place. Please let us know the name of the attendee in advance of the class
- You may transfer to an alternative class if you give us notice longer than 3 days before the date of the class. In this case, we will rebook you on to your newly selected class
- Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided as these will be used by the Cookery School for all correspondence
- The recipes posted on our website are subject to variations depending on ingredients available.
On occasion we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a case we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer to transfer to another class or issue a full refund.